The Delta-V Process
At Delta-V Strategies, we know that you want to be confident in your ability to lead and grow your company.
We understand how challenging it is to keep up with the changing needs of a growing business, which is why we developed a process that allows you to successfully navigate business growth while you and your team grow and develop together.
Our support is delivered in phases, tailored to your needs, time line and budget.
Delta-V Strategies’ Process
Get to know you (discovery)
- Where are we now?
- Where do we want to go?
- Where does it hurt?
- What is it like to work here?
- How does the leadership team function?
To begin, we work with you to assess the situation, getting a holistic understanding of where your organization is today in terms of strategy, operations, culture, leadership approach, morale, etc. This can be accomplished in a number of ways which may include leadership and staff interviews, assessments and/or group sessions. This phase ends with a presentation of findings and recommendations, customized to address the issues at your organization.
Determine your heading (strategic alignment)
- Do we have clarity around our strategy and is it serving us?
- Does our culture support that strategy?
- What are our most pressing issues?
- How is growth impacting the organization?
- What are our long-term and short-term goals and objectives?
The second phase of our support focuses on the leadership team and typically begins by taking the CEO/president, and their direct reports, through a powerful, proprietary workshop called a Stages of Growth X-Ray™. This session is characterized by stimulating, productive discussions where your critical team members share their concerns and gain insight into what’s happening and why. Outcomes include initiatives and action items as well as an almost instant increase in alignment, focus and energy. At the leadership team level, leadership training and coaching often begin during this phase.
Get everyone moving in the same direction (operational alignment)
- How do we align the entire organization behind our strategy?
- How do we close the gap between our current culture and the desired culture?
- Does the org. chart include the right positions in the right structure?
- Do we have the right people and are we supporting their development?
- Are we leveraging the power of mission, vision and values?
While work continues with the leadership team on the issues raised in Phase 2, we begin to involve the rest of the organization (usually in stages) on two fronts. On the one hand, work begins to disseminate information about strategic direction and organizational goals throughout the company. This fosters buy-in (at all levels) and facilitates the development of goals and objectives, aligning the efforts of your human capital with your business strategy. At the same time, we take a closer look at your team and begin transforming mindsets and behaviors through leadership and management training, company-wide sessions and executive coaching.
Lay the foundation for long-term sustainale growth (operational excellence)
- Does every person know how growth impacts the organization…and what to do about it?
- Does every person understand how they contribute to the bottom line?
- Are we developing a bench of talent and addressing succession issues?
- Are we updating systems and processes as we outgrow them?
- Are we making progress on our goals and objectives and establishing new ones?
In Phase 1, we got to know about you and your organization. In Phase 2, we clarified the strategic direction and in Phase 3 we got everyone facing in that direction. In Phase 4, we position the organization for long-term, sustainable growth. We’ll dissect the culture to assess its impact on performance and its ability to support the chosen strategy. We’ll continue development efforts, encouraging people to internalize and operationalize the learning, while imbuing the culture with certain foundational concepts (like accountability and collaboration), that drive the most powerful cultures. We’ll also evaluate existing processes and systems to be sure they are still serving the organization. And, of course, we’ll continue to support the leadership team as they execute on the chosen strategy.
Taking the next step is simple.
Schedule a call.
Let’s talk about what’s been going on and see if we’re a good match.
Receive and execute the plan.
We’ll finalize and execute the plan together.
Watch your team transform.
Feel confident leading a team that can keep up with the needs of your business.