Terms & Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is provided free of charge and is intended only for informational purposes and general information. It does not create a business or professional services relationship between us. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Delta-V Strategies LLC reserves the right to change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the website, or any part of it, without notice. You confirm that we shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. We make no warranty that the functionality of the website will be uninterrupted or error free or that the website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
- You agree to indemnify and hold Delta-V Strategies LLC and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against us arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this website.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, appearance, graphic images, audio, video, text, articles, written materials and html code which may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, without the prior written consent of Delta-V Strategies LLC, except that you may download, display, and print one copy of the materials on any single computer solely for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you do not modify the material in any way and you keep intact all copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices.
- Delta-V Strategies and the Delta-V Strategies’ logo are trademarks which belong to us and may not be used, copied or reproduced in any way without written consent from Delta-V Strategies LLC.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- This website may also include links to other third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Links to other websites are not an endorsement. We have no responsibility for the availability or content of any such sites.
- You are responsible for complying with the laws of the jurisdiction from which you are accessing this site and you agree that you will not access or use the information on this site in violation of such laws. Any information submitted by you through this site shall be deemed non-confidential and non-proprietary. Due to the open nature of the Internet, we recommend that you not submit information you consider confidential.
- We reserve the right to add, delete or modify this Agreement at any time without notice.